PowerHouse Golden Girls

PowerHouse Womens Rugby has had many players pass through our fold, and in an effort to keep those no longer playing (for fact of age or place of residence), up to date on whats happening with the team, the Golden Girls newsletter/blog is here to keep you posted.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Round 6 - Endevour Hills at Home

PowerHouse invoke so much fear in the opposisiton these days... that they dont show up! bugger. how rude! and the House had great preperation in the preceeding days, with subsitute coach Nash being heard to say 'and i had such a great backline prepared, they were hot, i taught them everything i knew!'. Yeah, right, thanks Mel, all backs love taking advice from the from the front row...

Oh well, dosnt mean we cant go out and celebrate - here are some pics from the evenings festivities:

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Emilie said...

Isn't that funny, reading posts from the future, haha!
Love this blog, where's room for pics?
Over here, in Holland, we're preparing for the start of our season, went for a run through the dunes tonight. I HATE RUNNING!!!
Can't wait to tackle someone... really hard.

Opposition not showing is rude indeed. Next time they'll suffer...

Miss Melbourne still, but discovered Google Earth, so I can look at Albert Park every day, all day, jay!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Reeksie said...

Hi Ladies,

I'm settling into life in Brisvegas and sticking out like a Victorian in shorts and t-shirts in the middle of winter, I'm not swimming in the ocean, yet so my mates up here haven't totally disowned me.

Tomorrow I start a 6 week working trip around Australia, which I can't wait to be over, as it the end will mean that I get to spend at least 2 weeks in a row at home.

We took the Rav for a spin on the weekend, managed to got it bogged, which was an entertaining learning experience and I have definitely purchased it for style rather than substance.

I visit Melbourne next week, so will hopefully be able to catch up with a few of the current players, as it seems everyone who still lives in Melbourne regardless of age still plays.... retirement is only temporary!

I hope everyone is having fun with whatever you are doing.

Cheers,

Reeksie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home